International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice
Wednesday, October 11 - Saturday, October 14, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Interested in Exhibiting? Learn More!
- Describe the current state of the science in forensic nursing.
- Provide opportunities to exchange knowledge related to the future of forensic nursing.
- Identify strategies to influence the future of forensic nursing and the global response to violence.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of technological advances as they relate to forensic nursing and issues of violence.
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies into forensic nursing practice.
Tracks for Concurrent and Poster Sessions
- Administrative & Leadership
- Death Investigation
- General Forensic & Legal
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Psychiatry & Corrections
Register here http://www.forensicnurses.org/?page=AnnualConfer